About Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Removable peel and stick wallpaper has revolutionized the world of interior design and home decor. One of the main advantages of removable peel and stick wallpaper is its easy installation and removal process. Unlike traditional wallpaper, which requires glue or paste, peel and stick wallpaper comes with a self-adhesive backing that allows for hassle-free application. When it's time to change the look of your space, you can simply peel off the wallpaper without leaving any residue or damaging the walls.
Peel and Stick Smooth Vinyl
Peel and Stick Luxury Canvas
Types of Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper
We offer two types of removable peel and stick wallpaper materials, which are eco-friendly and printed with UL GreenGuard Gold certified inks:
1) Peel and Stick Smooth Vinyl - is a popular choice for its sleek and seamless appearance. It is perfect for achieving a modern and sophisticated look in any room.
2) Peel and Stick Luxury Canvas - this textured wallpaper, on the other hand, adds depth, luxurious look and visual interest to your walls. With its embossed patterns and tactile feel, canvas wallpaper brings a unique element to your space.
Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper Sizes
EazzyWalls Self Adhesive (aka Peel and Stick) Wallpaper comes in panels/tiles/rolls 24" wide. Here are our standard panel dimensions:
Sample 6"W x 9"H
24"W x 50"H
24"W x 75"H
24"W x 100"H
24"W x 120"H
We also offer large scale wallpaper murals, which have the following overall dimensions. Please keep in mind that EazzyWalls wall murals don't have a repeat pattern and come as a complete scaled art piece.
Sample 6"W x 9"H
75"W x 48"H
101"W x 65"H
125"W x 80"H
150"W x 96"H
175"W x 120"H
Application and Preparation
- No additional glue, paste or water required for installation.
- Before applying removable peel and stick wallpaper, it's important to properly prepare the surface.
- Ensure that the walls are clean, dry, and free from any debris or imperfections. Smooth out any rough patches and repair any damages before proceeding.
- If the surface has been painted, let it dry for at least 8 weeks before applying the wallpaper.
- It is recommended to prime the wall first to help ensure the paint will not be peeled off the wall upon removal.
- We suggest ordering all wallpaper panels required for the project at once, to avoid any color differences between different batches!
DO NOT USE Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper over the textured surfaces, uncured paints or damaged walls!
To keep your removable peel and stick wallpaper looking fresh and vibrant, regular maintenance is essential. In general, it is recommended to use a mild detergent and a soft cloth to gently wipe away any dirt or stains. Avoid exposing the wallpaper to excessive moisture or humidity, as it may compromise the adhesive properties. In the event of minor damages, such as peeling edges, use a small amount of 3M Edge Sealer to secure them back in place.